This RegAdvisor Briefing includes:
- An update on Q1’s final rules, proposed rules and other items across all agencies (FDIC, OCC, Fed, NCUA, CFPB, FinCen and Other/Interagency).
- An outline of regulatory changes in the areas of CRA, Compliance, IT, Safety & Soundness, Trust and others – assigning an effort ranking and risk factor to each item to help institutions develop a practical plan of attack.
- The Banking Compliance Index (BCI) which provides an assessment of what these changes will mean in terms of workload and cost to the average community financial institution.
- Trends that will help determine what we should be ready for in the future.
- ExamWatch (from cbanc) – an up-to-date report from bankers on the “hot issues” regulators focused on during their most recent exams.
Please click the link if you'd like to view the slides from this session.