The Tools Library houses hundreds of pre-built controls that enables your institution to migrate manual Compliance Management System (CMS) processes onto a technology platform. The Tools Library includes robust detective, preventative and corrective controls, spanning dozens of program areas, which can be used to automate your compliance tasks using today’s technology.
365-day visibility into the compliance program including accurate exception reporting
Exam preparation is reduced by hundreds of person-hours because there’s no more chasing down items.
- Examiners now have a record of completed work following a standardized format, including control details and employee instructions.
- Employees can reach out to the Continuity Regulatory help desk for immediate answers any time, reducing employee training needs.
Library Tools are always kept up to date with the latest regulatory changes and guidance, so you can be assured you are always implementing the most recent, regulatory-sound processes.
- Large library of pre-built compliance tools (non-inclusive list):
- Common lending, deposit and back office controls
- CRA, UDAAP, COPPA, BSA, Patriot Act
- Audit Management
- Customized controls can easily be created using the (optional) ToolsBuilder.
- Powerful Reporting
- Exception Reporting
- Examiner Reports
- Real Time Monitoring Console
- View filtered work across the organization
- Re-assign or cancel work
- Real time Chat Regulatory Help Desk support